Living With Novel Corona Virus or Covid 19
By Kaliyath Achutha Kumar
The human world has just gone almost upside down. The recent pandemic has grabbed the everyday life of humans’ by the throat, and this happened all of a sudden. Fear has emerged from the darkness and has proliferated within the entire globe very swiftly, and this has paralyzed the routine works of humans. The Novel Corona Virus has brought in very many novel ways along with it, which were unknown to humans hitherto, rather neglected by them.
Now, many say that from now onwards, there will be a pre and post Novel Corona Virus era.
But, will humans become novel because of Novel Corona Virus? If we learn the essence of this painful pandemic, then we will see the emergence of a welcoming world on the other side of this heartbreak! On the other hand, if the lesson remains unread, then for sure, it will breed enmity between nations, which will take the world to novel confrontations.
Let’s hope for the best to happen. Let us have a bit of optimism and look forward to a better human society where there are no religious, caste, or racial discriminations.
Living With Novel Corona Virus or Covid 19 – Precautions
- Be hygienic always, anywhere, and at all costs. Maintaining personal hygiene is imperative.
- Whenever you move out, wear a face mask; for common use, a two-layered cloth mask is better. You can reuse the same after washing. You can also make it at home.
- While wearing and removing masks, you must take double care; you must not touch the middle portion by hand; always, hold the string for wearing and removing.
- Don’t place your mask carelessly here or there, after use. Always take it to your bathroom if washable and wash it with soap or detergent immediately. If it is a ‘one-time’ use mask, you must wash it in the same manner and put it in a plastic bag and then to the garbage bag. You can also cut the same into one or two pieces, as this will prevent somebody using the same again. After removing the mask, you must wash your hands.
- Remember, when you are out of your home, you won’t know whether the person near you is a Novel Corona Virus carrier. This practically means that your entire body is unhygienic and hence, never allow your hands to touch vulnerable parts of your body such as nose, eyes, and mouth.
- Always take a small bottle of hand sanitizer with you; this will be of great help to you when you are on the move.
- Forget about the handshake greeting; don’t greet by a handshake; instead, you can just fold your hands and nod your head. This is the best form of greeting.
- Sanitize your hands more often; when you are at home, you can use soap.
- It’s always good to take warm foods and drinks.
- Maintain individual distance; at least three feet away from another person.
- It’s sensible to stay away from crowded places, in any case, for these initial periods.
- Clean your hands and feet when you reach your home or workplace.
- When you reach your home, you must enter inside only after washing your feet. Straight away, you must have your bath.
- Take protein-rich food, which will make your resistance-level up and will enhance the overall immunity power.
- Do physical exercises regularly, which will help our body metabolism.
- Get in touch with a practicing physician if you feel something wrong with your body. Never attempt to do self medication.
Finally, we must learn the lesson taught by this Novel Corona Virus that human life is so fragile, and it can collapse even by a minute virus, which is not visible by the human naked-eye. Hence, we must throw away the hatred that we were carrying hitherto and must love one another. Let us become Novel Human Beings.
Kaliyath Achutha Kumar is a freelance article writer. Leave a message if you want to contact him. Presently, he writes articles and guest posts for a reputed SEO Company and does editing work for another SEO Company.
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Kaliyath_Achutha_Kumar/134261