Make Money From Home Offering the Full Benefits of Premium Fiber Supplements
By Otis Brown
A fiber rich diet delivers immeasurable benefits to the human body. This article highlights these benefits and briefly how the process works. Fiber helps cleanse the body of toxins. The two forms of fiber needed by the body are soluble and insoluble. Both are important in promoting optimal health.
Soluble fiber dissolves in water and forms a gel-like substance during digestion. In this form, it traps excess sugars, fats and cholesterol as moves through the intestines, helping sweep them out of the body. It also plays an important role in lowering LDL blood cholesterol and reducing blood glucose levels after eating.
Insoluble fiber is never dissolved. Instead, it acts like a sponge, soaking up 15 times its weight in water. Its primary benefit is to provide bulk, which can help promote feelings of fullness while also speeding the movement of food through the digestive system, promoting regularity.
Here’s how it works:
1. Bile is produced in the liver to aid digestion. This bile is made of acids and cholesterol.
2. Bile is then stored and concentrated in the gallbladder until foods that contain fat are eaten.
3. After a meal is eaten, bile is dumped into the small intestine and it breaks up fat, grease and other food particles.
4. Bile is then broken down into its individual component parts-cholesterol, fats, toxins and wastes. This all happens at the lower end of the intestines.
5. If there’s an adequate amount of fiber in the intestines, it binds up the cholesterol, fat, and toxins and sweeps them out of the body.
6. If there isn’t sufficient fiber in the intestines, toxins reenter the bloodstream and are re-circulated throughout the body. These toxins will eventually reach the liver. This forces the liver to process them again and dump them into the intestines in the next batch of bile.
Fiber as a dietary supplement must contain a proprietary blend of natural fiber sources. The best method of ingestion is a fiber drink. Your dietary fiber drink must be formulated with a unique blend of oat, apple, rice bran, chicory root, malt dextrin fiber, and fructooligosaccharide (FOS for short). There must also be a proprietary blend of soothing herbs, antioxidants and probiotics to make a truly one-of-a-kind health supplement.
Soothing herbs such as ginger help reduce occasional intestinal gas and bloating while peppermint and licorice root help balance intestinal flora and soothe mild indigestion.
Antioxidants such as lactobacillus acidophilus are “friendly” bacteria that help breakdown food in the intestines as well as create an environment that keeps “bad” bacteria in check.
How much fiber do you need each day? On a daily basis 95% of Americans are only getting about half as much fiber as they need. A single serving of 13-15 grams of healthy fiber will help you meet your optimal daily fiber needs.
We are at crossroads in our culture as it relates to quality of life. Life expectancy has increased significantly. All generations want to live longer. We actually can with the proper nutrients and supplements. We must be concerned for the quality of life for everyone. Add “Life to Their Years and Years to Their Lives!” http://www.fulfitful.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Otis_Brown/577946